01 Wood Tex Priming Oil
- Colourless priming oil that penetrates, ensures good adhesion and resists moisture absorption. Finish treatment with pigmented wood stain or paint.
- Registered in the Nordic Ecolabelling Building Products Database for products which can be used in buildings with the Swan label.
- Penetrates and ensures adhesion
- Resists moisture absorption
- Inhibits mould and mildew growth on the surface of the final treatment
Protection equipment for: Spray painting: painting suit, full face mask with combined filter. Painting: eye protection, gloves. Sanding: respiratory protection.
Environment information: Clean off the paint from tools and wash them with water. Bring remains of fluent paint to the local recycling centre. Minimize your paint waste by pre-estimating how much paint you need. Keep the leftover paint for future use so you can effectively reduce the environmental impact.
- Priming untreated or bare cleaned wood.
Must be absorbent, clean, dry, solid and suitable for paint treatment. Water traps or risk of water accumulation may not occur. The moisture level in the wood prior to paint treatment max.: Windows and doors: 12% ± 3; Overhangs, fences and cladding: 18%.
- Loose wood stain, paint and decayed wood fibres must be removed by cleaning and sanding
- Dirt, grease, chalking material and mould and mildew must be removed by cleaning
- Brush or roller.
- If applying using a roller, brush over afterwards.
- Wipe off excess priming oil.
- Cold or heat can affect the material’s viscosity
- Condensation must not form.
- Avoid working in direct sunlight.
- Cold weather and high humidity increase the drying time, complete curing and re-treatment interval.
- High temperature and low humidity reduce the drying time and complete curing.
- Always apply test treatments to check and accept the adhesion and results.
Cool, frost-free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
Water and soap