- Semi-matt wall paint.
- Recommended for premises with high functional and special aesthetic requirements that are frequently exposed to dirt and wear and tear.
- Wall paint
- Distinct gloss
- Extra robust surface
Protection equipment for: Spray painting: painting suit, full face mask with combined filter. Painting: eye protection, gloves. Sanding: respiratory protection.
Environment information: Clean off the paint from tools and wash them with water. Bring remains of fluent paint to the local recycling centre. Minimize your paint waste by pre-estimating how much paint you need. Keep the leftover paint for future use so you can effectively reduce the environmental impact.
- Kitchens, washrooms, commercial premises, institutions, clinics, light industrial premises, stairways and stairwells.
- Concrete, lightweight concrete, plaster, bricks, gypsumboards, fiber plaster, cement fiber boards, cement particle boards.
Must be clean, dry, solid and suitable for surface treatment.
- Remove loose material and paint by cleaninng and sanding.
- Remove dirt, grime, grease and chalking materials with Fluren 37.
- Water blotches or surfaces stained by nicotine or soot must be cleaned with Fluren 49 and treated with Stop Primer.
- Hard, smooth surfaces should be sanded matt and painted with Fix Primer as required.
- Cracks, unevenness and holes must be spackled.
- Absorbent and porous substrates must be primed with Flügger Sealer
- Priming is done with Combi Primer or Special Primer.
- Apply 1-2 times. Some colours require an extra treatment.
- Brush, roller or spray
- Decide your choice of tool/utensil depending on the finish
- Apply wet on wet and finish by brushing/rolling in the same direction
- Always use the same batch number on contiguous/unbroken surfaces
- Differences in surface structure can result in colour deviation
- Cold/heat can affect the viscosity of the material
- Material temperature for spray painting, min. 12⁰C
- Condensation during drying/curing must not occur.
- Cold and increased humidity extends drying time, full curing and recoat interval
- Increased temperature and low atmospheric humidity reduce drying time and full curing
- Always perform a test treatment for a check and acceptance of adhesion and result
Cool, frost free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
Water and soap