- Weather-resistant, universal facade paint. Provides a uniform, flat,
- beautiful, limed appearance. The surface is weather-resistant and protects
- from penetration of water (rainstorm) as well as diffusion-open letting out
- water vapour from the inside. These properties make Flügger Facade Universal
- the best alternative on painted, limed, slightly porous substrates as well as
- substrates with a poour strength.
- Hampers formation of mould on the surface.
- Homogeneous, matt and limewashed appearance
- Universal. Also suitable for porous substrates
- Very diffusion-open
- The substrate must be clean, dry, solid and not too chalking. Newly rendered,
- untreated surfaces must be white-dry. Remove loose lime or paint. Clean with
- Flügger Facade Clean. Clean with Flügger Facade Anti-green on surfaces with
- dirt, fouling. Rake out holes, and fill with Repafiller Exterior.
- Spot prime with Flügger Facade Primer.
- Prime slightly chalking or absorbent substrates with Flügger Facade Primer.
- Apply 1-2 times by flat wall brush, by paint roller or by spraying. First
- coating can be diluted approximately 10 % with water.
- For exterior application on mineral facades, such as render, sand-lime bricks
- and concrete as well as limed or previously painted surfaces, including cement
- paint. Also suitable on new, untreated facades.
Cool, frost-free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
Water and soap
- NB! The opacity of tinted colours is indicated on the tinting label.
- Registered in the Nordic Ecolabelling Building Products Database for products
- which can be used in buildings with the Swan label.