- Very elastic and weather-resistant facade paint. Builds a "bridge" over small
- cracks and fissures of maximum 1 mm in the substrate. Can be applied at lower
- temperatures than other façade paints, as far as 0 °C. The surface is left
- diffusion-open, letting out water vapour from the inside. Provides a surface
- with minimum dirt-absorption. Hampers formation of mould on the surface.
- Can be applied at low temperatures
- Elastic and diffusion-open
- Weather-resistant and dirt-repellent
- For exterior application on mineral surfaces. E.g. on facades and walls of
- concrete footings, render, porous concrete, walls rubbed with wet brick
- and previously painted surfaces.
- The substrate must be clean, dry and solid. The temperature of the substrate
- must be higher than 0 °C.
- Clean with Flügger Facade Clean or Flügger Facade Anti-green. Withstands
- high-pressure cleaning on the mineral facades: max. 80 bar, min. 30 cm from
- the substrate, water temperature max. 30 °C.
- Prime slightly chalking and absorbent substrates with Flügger Facade Primer.
- Apply by brush, by paint roller or by spraying.
Cool, frost-free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
Water and soap