- Flügger Colour Sample is an illustrative colour sample helping you to decide,
- which colour to buy.
- To be tinted in a tinting machine according to the Flügger colour card
- For interior and exterior application for deciding on colour.
- In order to obtain a reliable and satisfying result, it is important to
- follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- The substrate must be clean, dry and solid.
- Clean the substrate with Flügger Fluren 37 Basic Cleaner. Prime chalking and
- porous substrates with Flügger Sealer.
- Apply the colour sample on an area of a certain size.
- Apply some to a board in order to be able to carry it around to see it with
- different light incidences.
- Apply by brush or by roller.
- Please notice that different shades may occur, depending on the chosen
- material, light incidence and gloss level.
- Please also refer to the information on the label as well as to the
- application guide on
Cool, frost-free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.