Floor Varnish Gloss
- Glossy, PU reinforced acrylic floor varnish. Rich with good coalescence, extra durability and scratchproof.
- Recommended for areas with high aesthetic and functional requirements, in busy areas subject to some wear and tear.
- Durable Rich Scratch-proof
Protective equipment for: Brush/roller application: Safety goggles and gloves. Sanding: Respiratory protection.
Environmental information: Remove as much paint as possible from brushes before washing them in water. Do not pour residue/remains of paint down the drain, take it to your local recycling centre. Minimise your paint waste by calculating how much paint you need in advance. Store leftover paint properly so the remains can be reused, which minimises the environmental impact.
- For all types of wood in living rooms, corridors, entries, stairwells, offices and kitchens. The surface must be treated with varnish primer or have been previously varnished.
Must be clean, dry, firm and suitable for surface treatment.
- Remove uneven or peeling varnish and paint completely down to the clean wood by sanding.
- Prime untreated wood using Flügger Floor Primer.
- Clean existing varnish for dirt, grease and wax using Flügger Natural Wood Cleaner.
- Sand to matt finish but not too deep.
- Vacuum clean and dry with a hard-wrung cloth.
- Best durability is achieved with 2 or more treatments.
- Brush or roller.
- Decide on your mode of application according to the desired finish.
- Apply wet on wet and finish by brushing/rolling in the same direction, avoid overlap and varnish-pools.
- Always use the same batch number on contiguous/unbroken surfaces.
- Differences in surface structure can result in a deviation in gloss.
- Cold/heat can affect the viscosity of the material.
- Condensation must be prevented during drying/curing.
- Cold and increased humidity extends drying time, full curing and recoat interval.
- Increased temperature and low atmospheric humidity reduce drying time and full curing.
- Wood floors must have balanced moisture when undergoing treatment.
- Check adhesion by pressing a coin perpendicularly against the varnished surface.
- Always perform a test treatment for a check and acceptance of adhesion and result
Cool, frost free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.