- Flügger Iso 10 matt wall paint.
- Matt surface with distinct gloss.
- Recommended for premises with high functional requirements, that are exposed to some dirt and wear and tear.
- Withstands cleaning including spot cleaning with soft brush, water and cloth.
Protection equipment for: Painting: eye protection, gloves. Sanding: respiratory protection.
Environment information: Clean off the paint from tools and wash them with water. Bring remains of fluent paint to the local recycling centre. Minimize your paint waste by pre-estimating how much paint you need. Keep the leftover paint for future use so you can effectively reduce the environmental impact.
- Ceilings and walls in living rooms / common rooms, hall areas / corridors, entrance areas, offices, kitchens, washrooms, commercial premises, institutions, clinics, light industrial premises, retail shops, kitchens in institutions, stairways and stairwells.
Must be clean, dry and suitable for painting.
- Remove loose material and paint by sanding and cleaning.
- Remove dirt, grime, grease and chalking materials by cleaning.
- Hard, smooth surfaces should be sanded matt and painted with primer as required.
- Cracks, unevenness and holes must be spackled.
- Absorbent and porous substrates must be primed or painted with primer as required.
- Apply 1-2 times. Some colours require an extra treatment.
- Brush or roller.
- Decide your choice of tool/utensil depending on the finish
- Apply wet on wet and finish by brushing/rolling in the same direction
- Always use the same batch number on contiguous/unbroken surfaces
- Differences in surface structure can result in colour deviation
- Cold/heat can affect the viscosity of the material
- Condensation must be prevented during drying/curing
- Cold and increased humidity extends drying time, full curing and recoat interval
- Increased temperature and low atmospheric humidity reduce drying time and full curing
- Always perform a test treatment for a check and acceptance of adhesion and result
Cool, frost free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
- Exercise care in loading the surface until the paint is fully cured.
- The blocking effect is reduced if the product is tinted.