Linseed oil Putty
- A stabilized oil putty, which - further to traditional alkyd oil and linseed oil paints - can co-operate with water-based paints like Flügger Window Paint or Flügger 04 Wood Tex Opaque.
- Good working consistency
- Has a tendency to get very hard over time
- Suitable for all filling work with putty, e.g. in connection with putting in glass and repair of old windows.
The surface must be clean, free from dust and dry. The durability of linseed oil putty is highly dependent on the possibility for the putty to keep oil. The ground should not be absorbent and therefore pre-treated with suitable primer, e.g. Flügger 01 Wood Tex Classic.
- Apply with a putty knife.
- Skin formation on the surface after 1 week and fully cured after 1 year.
- When used interior, secure a good ventilation around the putty to avoid wrinkling on the surface when the window is placed outside.
- Must be coated with alkyd or acrylic paint after 2 to 4 weeks after applying the putty. When coating, coat 1-2 mm on the glass of the window.
Cleaning of Tools etc.